Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lazy Sunday


Happy Sunday morning! I'm relaxing for a couple of hours and waiting for Charlie and Lucy to wake up for coffee before I head to pilates. If time allows, we might go test drive some cars. I'm thinking about leasing or buying a new car - haven't totally decided yet - and am excited to start looking.

This afternoon, Charlie is jamming with a friend (Charlie is guitarist and overall musician extraordinaire), and I'm looking forward to hanging out, tidying up around the house, and planning some trips (!). I bought these yesterday... so maybe I'll also make some kind of popsicles to beat the heat.

Enough about me! There's been some good stuff on the internet lately:

- 40 Maps that will help you understand the world. Super interesting.

- I can't believe I'm sharing this (because I don't want anyone else to buy them)... but tickets are back on sale for The Book of Mormon at the Pantages theatre.

- Apartment Therapy's Survival Guide to Life in Los Angeles. I love the produce, flea markets, jeans, and that LA is a morning town!

- If you're looking to buy happiness, purchase an experience.

- Oh my, this.

- Cities by their Starbucks locations. I scored a grande.

- I really loved this look at American vs. French cheese.

- .... Sad/funny/true

- Beautiful photo.

(photo via Sprout Home Chicago's facebook page. I used to live down the street from this fabulous plant/flower wonderland and highly recommend them for any of your greenery needs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment