Saturday, September 28, 2013


Welllll well well. I'm back. September has been busy!

Since I left you, I've been enjoying cruising around and listening to XM radio (the Loft! the Coffee House!) in my new car, keeping busy at work, cooking a lot, and letting Orange is the New Black take over my life. Charlie and I celebrated our one-year wedding anniversary with a long weekend on the beautiful Central Coast, and I've now officially worked at AB for over one year (my fantastic boss sent me these to celebrate!).

I have a bunch of posts I want to write - an anniversary trip recap, cookbook and recipe updates, new music reviews, an ode to pilates - but you'll have to wait for those. In the meantime, take a look at some of the things I've been enjoying around the web:

- A valuable take on 7 important financial decisions made in your 30s



Moby talks about LA

- How to taste water




- Thinking about buying this and eating our way through LA

- My next project: a DIY grass shoe tray

- Obsessed with these dresses... now I just need a black tie affair to attend :)

Have a wonderful weekend!


(photo: mine, cyprus tree at the awe-inspiring Hearst Castle)

No comments:

Post a Comment