Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday

Lucy facing off against Roomba (instagram)

It's Saturday! What are you up to this weekend? I'm so happy to have a lazy morning at home. I'm looking forward to open-faced egg sandwiches, reading (this and this), and a long walk (before it gets too hot!). Charlie and I also can't wait to see this movie at the ArcLight Hollywood. It seems like a funny new summer classic that all ages could relate to.

Tomorrow, I head to Lake Tahoe for a work conference - the Conference on Implantable Auditory Prostheses. Super nerdy, but I'm excited for a week of learning, bonding with coworkers and friends, and cooler weather. In the meantime, check out a handful of links from around the web:

Can't stop listening to this and the rest of the album on repeat.

Ulric Colette has created a super fascinating set of genetic portraits. I'd love to see one of my mom and I.

Justin LeBlanc, a cochlear implant recipient, is set to appear on this season of Project Runway. Might have to watch!

Revisiting Samantha French's paintings and feeling inspired.

Loving this lazy hammock.

Finally - some packing tips here, here, and here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the packing tips!!! Very useful considering the amount i've been traveling. May borrow these links for MilSOinLOVE! Also, LOVE the new blog design, and the new Lauren Nadler Studios!!! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, ma'am!! Feel free to borrow and use all the tips you want :)

    ReplyDelete