Saturday, July 20, 2013

And I'm back!


I just got home from Lake Tahoe yesterday evening, and man have I been beat. This past week has been filled with lots of learning, sunshine, and wine. My team and I stayed in Tahoe City, and we had a view of the lake from our rooms. I absolutely loved the area. When standing on the beach or dock and looking all around ourselves, the view seemed so expansive that we could have sworn we saw the curvature of the earth. We spent an afternoon biking along the Truckee River in awe: huge, towering evergreens, beach, mountains, crystal clear water... I wish I had my phone or camera at the time.

I felt like we packed a lot into each day while in Tahoe, and now that I'm home, I feel like the days are long and empty. What do we typically even do to fill the time?! I'm feeling motivated to paint and work and get out and explore. Alas. 

Check out some more iPhone travel photos after the break...









And finally, Lucy and I reunited back at home...


No comments:

Post a Comment