Thursday, August 1, 2013

And.. it's August

Hi friends! 

Can you believe it's August already? This summer has been flying by. I've been really busy at work and play lately, so my posts have been kind of sporadic, but at least I'm here, eh?

This past week...



I saw The Conjuring with some friends in Hollywood, and it was REALLY good (if you're into that sort of thing).

I ordered a new linen duvet cover and sheets - perfect for both warm summer nights and cool autumn evenings.

And I really loved a handful of things from around the web:

Hearing test disguised as an eye test (turn up your computer volume!).

Can't stop watching this video. Cutest thing I ever saw.

Is it really so much to ask to be safe, happy, rich, and comfortable?

George Saunders's inspirational advice to Syracuse University graduates.





p.s. A few posts ago, I mentioned that Charlie and I were going to go see The Way Way Back. To update - it was fantastic! A strong recommend. And an exciting thing about living in Los Angeles is that sometimes you go to see a movie, and there is a surprise Q&A with the writers/directors afterwards.  And this happened to us that night! Super enjoyable and genuine guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment